The Purpose of the Scholarship
STEM and Engineering programs are the backbone of innovation in this country. TrueInsight wants to enable students who are looking to advance their engineering knowledge and careers. We also want to help students start to look forward to their career and map necessary skills for excellence.
It is strongly encouraged that students refrain from using AI tools to help write their essay.
- Scholarship is to be used for a STEM or Engineering related degree
- Open to High School Seniors or existing college/university students
- Student must be attending a US based university or institution
How to Participate
To qualify for the $2,500 award, applicants must submit a 750-1000 word essay on the following topic:
With the use of Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) technology, what previous scientific ideas which seemed out of reach will become realized in the future?
Submissions will be evaluated on:
- How well researched their suggestions were
- How thoroughly they can explain their "Why"
- Relevance to topic
Please submit essay to firstname.lastname@example.org
Top submissions will also be featured on the TrueInsight Blog.