What is Altair Inspire Cast?
Altair Inspire Cast (formerly Click2Cast) software is a fast, easy, accurate, and affordable casting simulation environment focused on creating high-quality components with increased profitability through a highly intuitive user experience. It is the only tool that caters to beginners and experts alike, from product designers to foundry engineers. Right from the early design phase, users can visualize typical casting defects such as air entrapment, shrinkage porosity, cold shuts, mold degradation and rectify them avoiding costly downstream corrections. Guided process templates offer five easy steps to simulate gravity die, gravity sand, investment, high pressure, low-pressure die casting, and tilt pouring.
Avoid Casting Defects
Inspire Cast helps users avoid typical casting defects such as air entrapment, porosity, and cold shuts thanks to the simple and quick mold filling simulation. Inspire Cast offers an innovative user experience allowing the complete simulation to be done in five simple steps and through a completely new and user-friendly interface.
This is all possible thanks to the innovative and revolutionary mesh generator, which allows the user to import .stl files, and quickly prepare the model for simulation, without the usual problems of geometry repair.
Improve Your Design Process
- Fast, easy, accurate and affordable framework for early casting feasibility and process development
- Five easy steps workflow to create runner and gating system geometries for optimizing the casting process
- Comprehensive simulation-driven design environment for the manufacture of high-quality metal castings
- Fastest growing casting simulation on the market
- Quick ramp-up, requiring minimal training
- Part of a compelling and patented licensing model with access to an entire suite of tools