WHAT IS ALTAIR INSPIRE CAST?
Altair Inspire Cast (formerly Click2Cast) software is a fast, easy, accurate, and affordable casting simulation environment focused on creating high-quality components with increased profitability through a highly intuitive user experience. It is the only tool that caters to beginners and experts alike, from product designers to foundry engineers. Right from the early design phase, users can visualize typical casting defects such as air entrapment, shrinkage porosity, cold shuts, mold degradation and rectify them avoiding costly downstream corrections. Guided process templates offer five easy steps to simulate gravity die, gravity sand, investment, high pressure, low-pressure die casting, and tilt pouring.
Avoid Casting Defects
Altair Inspire Cast helps users avoid typical casting defects such as air entrapment, porosity, and cold shuts thanks to the simple and quick mold filling simulation. The Altair Inspire Cast workflow offers an innovative user experience allowing the complete simulation to be done in five simple steps and through a user-centric interface.
This is all possible thanks to the inventive mesh generator, which allows the user to import .stl files, and prepare the model for simulation, without the usual problems of geometry repair, saving time and headache.
Improve Your Casting Design ProcessFive easy steps workflow to create runner and gating system geometries for optimizing the casting process.
- Engage early to simulate possible issues at the beginning of the cycle.
- Altair Inspire Cast uses concurrent processing, which allows a significant reduction in processing time.
- Altair Inspire Cast allows users to optimize their process for multiple types of casting processes including: gravity casting, investment casting, tilt pouring, high-pressure casting and low-pressure casting.
- Avoid costly casting defects like air entrapment, shrinkage porosity, cold shuts and mold degradation
- Simple 5 step process makes running analysis simple and easy to understand
- Multiple casting process templates included: Gravity die, gravity sand, investment, high pressure and low pressure casting.
- Parallel processing capabilities reduces simulation times, usually to within minutes