WHAT IS ALTAIR HYPERMESH?
Altair HyperMesh, part of the Altair HyperWorks environment, is a finite element modeling preprocessor that allows users to produce fine-tuned, high-quality surface meshes of their CAD geometry.
With Altair HyperMesh, you get advanced control over the type and style of meshing done on each CAD face or edge along with many automated tools to make complex meshing tasks a piece-of-cake. With the high-quality surface meshes from HyperMesh, you can create powerful and efficient 3D meshes for use in CFD, FEA, SPH, and more!
Altair HyperMesh offers the most control over your mesh quality of any preprocessing tool on the market. Built in tools for manual, semi- and fully-automated mesh generation and batch meshing gives users the ease of use and results they are looking for the first time.
Combine built in Ply- and laminate-based solutions with direct communication to Altair and third-party composites modeling tools for a quick and efficient workflow regardless of what CAD tool you want to use.
Automated Model Build
Highly efficient for part level model building and assembly, visualization, and configuration management.
Create final model assemble using intuitive connector tools and auto contact help.
- Import all major CAD file types including native SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, CREO, Parasolid, and Siemens.
- Import universal file types including STEP and IGES.
- Import FE Solver models to reduce rework.
- Export to all major FE Solver decks including HyperWorks, Abaqus, Ansys and LS-DYNA.
- Interface with scripting tools to customize workflow.
- Advanced mesh controls for 0D,1D, 2D and 3D scenarios.
- Using Morph, users can quickly change the shape of a mesh without losing quality. Ideal for organic shapes.
- Apply Batch Meshing to eliminate repetitive tasks.
- Specialized applications for Aerospace, Marine, NVH, Composites and Crash and Safety.